I. Basic establishment
2. Contact information of the operator: Visions Entertainment, s.r.o., J. Bottu 2, 917 01 Trnava, Slovak Republic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +421 910 748 747
3. By personal data is undestood all information about identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person, which can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to certain identifier, for example name, identification number, localization data, network identifier or by reference to one or several special elements of natural, physiological, genetical, psychical, economical, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
II. Sources and categories of collected personal data
1. Operator is collecting personal data, which were provided by you or personal data, which were provided by you by completing order.
2. Operator is collecting your contact information, identifying data and other data necessary for contract performances.
III. Legal reasoning and purpose of personal data collecting
1. Legal reasoning of personal data collecting is
2. Reason of personal data processing is:
3. From the operator's side, there is an automatic individual decision making according to § 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The operator stores personal data
2. After the retention period of personal data, the operator deletes the personal data.
V. Personal data recipients (operator subcontractors)
1. Recipients of personal data are
2. An operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. According to the terms set out in the Act you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data.
2. The operator has adopted a technical measure to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular data transmission coding, data storage coding, secure access through secure authentication and physical data security.
3. The operator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms come into effect on March 8, 2019.